- Click Create Folder
- Enter the folder name
- Click Create
- Click Upload
- Drag and drop files or click Upload Files to select from file explorer
- Click Close
- Select the file to delete
- Click Delete
- Click OK to confirm the deletion
Object tagging provides a way to further categorize your data.
- Select the file(s) to tag
- Click Tag Objects
- Each tag is a key-value pair - type a Key and a Value
- Click Save
Object tagging rules
- Each object can have up to 10 tags. Tags associated with an object must have unique tag keys.
- A tag key can be up to 128 Unicode characters in length and tag values can be up to 255 Unicode characters in length.
- Key and tag values are case sensitive.
- Select the file to view
- View the data directly from the console without having to open any other applications
The Events section within your Object Group will inform you of any issues during the indexing of your log files.
Allows you to identify not only that there is an issue with a file, but also the specific file that is in need of review for ChaosSearch to properly index.
Allows you to identify exactly what the issue is to troubleshoot on your own or reach out to our Support Team.
The caution flag indicates that ChaosSearch could not index the file or files within the object group you've created. The files and reason are provided under the Events section for review
The stop flag indicates that ChaosSearch failed to index anything in object group you've created.
Updated over 1 year ago