While the System Dashboard provides a high-level view into end-user activity, some sites might require more information about the operational behaviors for the system. The query statistics feature offers more visibility into how an organization is leveraging the ChaosSearch platform.
Query statistics gathers more data for the system and query performance, and can help to answer important questions such as:
- Who runs the most queries?
- When are queries most frequently being sent?
- Which Refinery views are queried frequently and by whom?
- How are elastic queries being constructed to see if they could be improved?
- What is the performance of those queries and what factors contribute to the work?
Updated 12 months ago