CHAOSSEARCH is a cloud service that transforms S3 storage into an analytics platform for historical log and event data. In the CHAOSSEARCH console you can:
- Click Create New Bucket
- Enter a DNS-compliant bucket name and click Create
Bucket Naming Rules
- Bucket names must be at least 3 and no more than 63 characters long.
- Bucket names must be a series of one or more labels. Adjacent labels are separated by a single period (.). Bucket names can contain lowercase letters, numbers, and hyphens. Each label must start and end with a lowercase letter or a number.
- Bucket names must not be formatted as an IP address (e.g., 192.168.5.4).
- Filter by bucket name using the Search bar
- Sort bucket names alphabetically using the Ascend/Descend Buckets feature
- Refresh Buckets to update the CHAOSSEARCH console with the latest contents from S3
- Select the bucket to delete, click for more options, and click Delete Bucket
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
|Exploring your buckets|