Azure Active Directory is a Microsoft Azure service that provides identity and access management. ChaosSearch supports single sign-on with Azure AD, which means your organization can easily incorporate ChaosSearch into your application base in Azure AD and let your users securely access ChaosSearch.
Please work with your Customer Success Representative during this process to ensure accurate configuration.
- Open your Azure Portal and navigate to Azure Active Directory.
- Select Enterprise applications. This is the directory where you will add the ChaosSearch application.
- Click New application from the top panel.
- On the next screen, search for ChaosSearch on the "Add from gallery" section.
- When your search is matched, click on ChaosSearch. You will see the details for the ChaosSearch app displayed on the right panel.
- Click Add.
After adding ChaosSearch as an enterprise application:
- Go to Single sign-on tab to configure it.
- Select SAML.
- The setup settings are listed step by step. You can configure each step with the pencil shaped edit icon on the top right. Click the Edit button of Step 1.
- Type the Identifier (Entity ID) and Reply URL fields on this step.
- Go to SSO Setup for Azure Active Directory page.
- You should see two links that are generated for you. The first link is the App ID URI and the second one is the Reply URL. Copy these values so that you can share them with the ChaosSearch Customer Success Representative who will assist you with the complete setup.
Updated about 1 month ago