ChaosSearch has a one-directional integration with Slack. It's easy to configure alerts to go right into your Slack channel.
Add a Slack integration in ChaosSearch, and start taking advantage of Slack's easy-to-use team collaboration platform with the ChaosSearch alert notification system.
- In Slack, navigate to Administration
- Select Manage Apps
- In the Slack Apps section, select Custom Integrations
- Choose Incoming Webhooks
Capture the Webhook URL that is generated and Save the app:
Navigate to the Analysis section with ChaosSearch
- Select Destinations
- Click Add destination
- Input the destination Name
- Select Slack from the drop-down menu
- Input the Webhook URL copied from the Incoming Webhook set-up
- Click Create
Updated 4 months ago