ChaosSearch's one-directional integration allows Microsoft Teams users to receive alerts within the defined channel. Allowing users to proactively respond to and take action on alerts from different data sources.
- Navigate to the channel where you want to add the webhook and select (•••) More Options from the top navigation bar.
- Choose Connectors from the drop-down menu and search for Incoming Webhook.
- Select the Configure button, provide a name, and, optionally, upload an image avatar for your webhook.
- The dialog window will present a unique URL that will map to the channel. Make sure that you copy and save the URL—you will need to provide it to the outside service.
- Select the Done button. The webhook will be available in the team channel.
- Navigate to Analytics
- Click the Alerting button
- Click Destinations
- Add the Microsoft Teams destination
- Input the Name of the destination and add the MS Teams webhook into the Define endpoint by URL
- Click Save
Updated 8 months ago