OneLogin is a popular identity provider service. It helps IT organizations scale and secure their user base easily, across different platforms. ChaosSearch supports SSO integration with OneLogin, which means your organization can easily incorporate ChaosSearch into your application base in OneLogin and let your users securely access ChaosSearch.
For an overview of the prerequisites for setting up the OneLogin and ChaosSearch SSO, please reference this document. The ChaosSearch Customer Success team can help to set up and deploy your SSO configuration.
- Log in to the OneLogin Dashboard, and click Apps > Add Apps.
- Search for SAML, and select SAML Test Connector (IdP w/attr).
- When prompted, change the Display Name of your app. Click SAVE.
- Go to the SSO tab, and copy the values for SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) and SLO Endpoint (HTTP). Click the View Details link in the X.509 Certificate field.
- Download the X.509 certificate
Provide the X.509 Certificate with your ChaosSearch Customer Success Representative to finalize the setup steps.
Updated 9 months ago