OneLogin is a popular identity provider service. It helps IT organizations scale and secure their user base easily, across different platforms. ChaosSearch supports Single Sign-On with OneLogin, which means your organization can easily incorporate ChaosSearch into your application base in OneLogin and let your users securely access ChaosSearch.
To understand the pre-requisites for setting up the OneLogin and ChaosSearch SSO, please reference this document. The ChaosSearch Customer Success team help set-up and deploy your SSO configuration.
- Log in to the OneLogin Dashboard, and click Apps > Add Apps.
- Search for SAML, and select SAML Test Connector (IdP w/attr).
- When prompted, change the Display Name of your app. Click SAVE.
- Go to the SSO tab, and copy the values for SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP) and SLO Endpoint (HTTP). Click on the View Details link at the X.509 Certificate field.
- Download the X.509 certificate onelogin.pem
Share the X.509 Cert with your Customer Success Rep to finalize set-up
Updated 3 months ago