Make sure you have the following before starting:
- An existing AWS account with S3 bucket privileges
- AWS account access with read/write IAM privileges
- Your CHAOSSearch customer ID for IAM configuration
- CHAOSSearch Email / Password
See Prerequisites for more information about AWS S3 configuration
In this Quick Start Guide we will cover the basic setup of your CHAOSSearch account with the goal of getting you up-and-running in a short amount of time. The basics include how to:
- Explore your buckets
- Discover your buckets
- Create object groups
Once you log in, you will see the CHAOSSearch Home page console.
- Select the S3 bucket you want to explore.
- Select a file and explore your data directly from the console.
- Select Discover Bucket to analyze what's in your bucket including file distribution, type, size, and history.
- Select Create Object Group and apply filters to associate similar data files together.
- Please refer to the CHAOSSearch earch Storage Overview for more comprehensive information and a deeper look into the CHAOSSearch service.
Updated 8 days ago